Your Beard is Saying a Lot More Than You Think
If you take a look around you, there are few men who have beard. But you must know that it is not out of laziness. Men’s beard is saying a lot more about their personality than you think. There are some men who like to grow beard in order to look more manly and dominant, or someone from his friends and relative suggested him to try it on for a different look. There are many reasons behind men’s decision to grow beard.Growing a beard is a also a huge responsibility for men. Among women, it is is like deciding to rebond their hair. It requires time and effort from the moment men decided to grow one. This is because in order to have a more natural looking beard, they need to take care of it. For those who are struggling with growing beard it is important to
bartwuchsmittel bestellen that are proven safe and effective. But for those who have been growing hair naturally, then there is no need for this kind of product. What they need is just oil or conditioner to maintain the beard.
Even people in higher positions are into growing beard. Here are the list of the top beards in the technology right now
- Jack Dorsey– he is the co-founder of twitter and he has an epic beard that lit up twitter during the CNBC interview this summer.
- Sergey Brin– Brin is the Google co-founder. He unveiled his bearded face for about a year ago. People who have seen this say that they did not expect Brin to be having beard.
- Marc Benioff– this founder of salesforce proudly show his bearded face. According to him, he wanted to try something new that will say a lot more about his personality.
- Larry Ellison– Larry Ellison is the CEO of Oracle and he is spotted with his color black beard roaming around the park. His beard is catchy and it is one of the most popular beards in the world.
- Kevin Systrom– He is the founder of the popular social media Instagram. He seems to be pulling off that attractive beard.